Friday, January 13, 2012

New Years

I was able to take some time off from work after Christmas. The last weekend before heading back to work we decided to take off and go to Southern Utah and see Grandma and Grandpa Cooper. I believe the last time we were able to visit is when Ellie was 2 months old, and I was still on maternity leave. It was definitely a visit long over due. The car ride was interesting, thank goodness for smart phones. We were able to keep Ellie busy by watching Elmo's World or Yo Gabba Gabba. We had a fantastic time - good weather (high 50's), and of course great company! I think the highlight for Ellie was throwing rocks outside :)
Yes, those are rocks in her hand

It is so incredibly gorgeous here, I can hardly wait until our next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment